Monday, March 26, 2007

Liberals Hate Freedom


Welcome to my Blog. I am glad that you are here and I hope that you take the time to read some of my posts. You may not agree with me, but I can support EVERYTHING I post with facts. I would enjoy engaging a true Liberal in debate. Very little gives me more pleasure than putting a Liberal in his place. So with that said, read on and enjoy!
Yes folks, Liberals really do hate this country. They hate it because it stands for something that they don't understand. That is FREEDOM. We have freedom in America and people who are free don't want to live under the kind of system that the political left is trying to force upon is. Liberals want you to depend on them, not on yourself. If you are self reliant, you don't need government telling you what to do and how to live. Live for yourself, you own your self, they don't! DO NOT give them power. I will post more on this theme later.
It is a lot of fun pointing out the truth to liberals, then watching them squirm because they can't respond with logic and thought. I also enjoy reading liberals posts to the message boards, because they continue to prove just how stupid they really are every time they type and then hit the SUBMIT button. Libs are a laugh a minute! Most liberals are the best advertisement conservatism has ever had!
Yes folks, liberals really do believe the crap they spew from their disease infested mouths. No, they really do! Would I lie to you? If you don't like my opinions and ideas, then email me and tell me where I am wrong. I would enjoy some well mannered political discourse with an educated, well spoken liberal nut. Oh, wait, there are no educated, well spoken liberals. Sorry about that. My bad.

My Current Favorite Quotes:
"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." [Samuel Adams]
"Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has no heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains." Winston Churchill

No comments: